The Mercury Retrograde period is a super frustrating and confusing time. But that doesn’t mean everything will end up wrong. Sometimes Mercury Retrograde can work in your favor especially if you know the proper steps to surviving Mercury Retrograde. Here are 5 Things not to do during a Mercury Retrograde.
5 Things not to do during Mercury Retrograde.
1. Don’t buy new appliances/electronic/new cars. Should you buy a new appliance or electronic during the Mercury Retrograde period, the appliance or electronic can turn out to be a lemon. Or you may have buyer’s remorse. If you must buy a big ticket item such as a stove or car, buy it used.
2. Don’t text, call, or send smoke signals to an ex-lover/partner. Resist the urge of contacting them. They are your past for a reason. Either way, they may be contacting you. This is the season to running into old loves, friends, etc. Basically, you have a high probability of running into your past during this period.
3. Don’t plan to launch a magazine, business, website, or publish a book. There will be delays in the launch or opening of business or there will be a lot of hiccups or things happening unexpectedly. You may not get the great reception that you may have hoped for.
4. Don’t have surgery unless it is a dire emergency like a life or death situation. At this point in time, mistakes are bound to happen whether you like it or not. There is just too much room for error even with the best doctors. If you can postpone your surgery until after the Mercury Retrograde, then please do so. You don’t want to have the same surgery twice.
5. Don’t start a new job or buy/sell house. Why? If you start a new job during a Mercury Retrograde there is a big possibility that the job you interviewed for may not be what you expected or your position changes and it’s not what you had hope for. As buying or selling house, you may run into unforeseen problems like termite or roof issues or there will be delays with the closing or closing date.
Now, I’m not saying to go and hide under a rock. And this is most certainly NOT a period that you should be afraid of. The information provide above is merely a guideline to surviving this period. If you take the proper steps, you can survive Mercury Retrograde. Good luck!
I hope this information is helpful and useful. If you are interesting in a reading consultation, you may book your reading consultation today by clicking here.