Mercury Retrograde is here! The Mercury retrograde periods are infamous for delays, tardiness, stealing, cheating, electronic crashing, breakdowns, breakups, and miscommunications. All this can be frustrating, however, this doesn’t mean you can’t survive it. You CAN survive Mercury Retrograde especially when you have the right information as to what to do during a mercury retrograde. Here are 5 things you should do when Mercury is in retrograde:
- Be flexible. You can expect a lot delays and tardiness when Mercury is in retrograde so you need to be flexible when scheduling a meeting, a flight, or hanging out with friends. Expect to be at places a lot longer that you originally intent to be at.
- Backup. Back all electronics and data such as photos, documents, files, etc. This is a time period where you can lose so much value information especially if you are not backing it up.
- Confirm. Make a checklist and check, re-check it. Re-check and confirm all meetings, deadlines, dates, and appointments. Some of us will miss appointments and deadlines if we don’t re-check and confirm dates and time. Plus, it doesn’t hurt to re-check and confirm.
- Reconnect and reminisce. Reconnect and reminisce with old friends. Plan a get together and then take a stroll down memory lane and remember all the good times that were had.
- Write in a Journal. During this time, there is a lot of confusion and misunderstanding which can lead to contact an ex. There is a reason why that person is an ex. Leave the ex in the past and write out all of your intense and bottled up feelings.
If all else fails, go with the flow. Don’t try to fight this energy because this energy want you to stop and slow down enough to review things in your life. And believe me, this energy will turn your world upside down like cause an accident while you’re on the way to hospital to give birth. I believe having the right information can help you lead a better and fruitful life. Good luck!
I hope this information is helpful and useful. If you are interesting in a reading consultation, you may book your reading consultation today by clicking HERE.